GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neilers Nailed On Vs Dynamo Mullit FFS.

Ha ha going down mate.

Battle of the Captains: Rooney V Aguero

and

8 mill strikers: Dzeko Vs Adeboyhor

Dzeko did nothing and 3 minutes in Adebayor has an assist!

Aguero got an assist but can Rooney better that? We'll see!

Rubbish week 31 with 3 play. 1 point below the average nned Barton or Tarbaat to have a stormers.

Rooney looks out for a few weeks as well, hmm stick or twist.

I'm on 26 with 5 yet to be added as Aguero is my VC and Rooney (my C) is injured.

However I just remembered I made an extra transfer so including that -4 I think you'll beat me this week, as we both have Given and Tarabt. Unless Da Laet keeps a clean sheet and scores or something, I'm going to lose in the h2hs again!

Okay working it out the only way I can beat Neiler this week is if Da Laet scores 5 more points than Barton. So basically if Norwich keep a clean sheet and Barton gets himself sent off!

Come on Joey lid. Punch someone ffs.

I'm keeping him around. I already made another two transfers this week and can't afford another -4 deduction. I really need to stop doing that, haha.

If you're doing it to afford someone that's in form, just do it. -4 is nothing if it means you can get someone who's scoring 10+ every week. But yeh if it's just cos you feel like changing your team, MISTAKE.

If you're doing it to afford someone that's in form, just do it. -4 is nothing if it means you can get someone who's scoring 10+ every week. But yeh if it's just cos you feel like changing your team, MISTAKE.

This week I swapped Mata and Young for Nani and Silva. Nani seems to be hitting form but I mainly swapped him for Young to pocket the difference before Nani went up from 9.9, and so I could afford Silva. I wanted Silva back after selling him when they got Nasri, fearing he'd not be as promiment. I think he's got at least one assist every single game so far, and as much as I like Mata, Silva's going to get more points.

Oh and I almost swapped Aguero for Torres! I had a feeling Fernando was going to hit form, and then he scored and I was considering it. Then before I clicked confirm he got sent off! Lucky break there. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back