GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay working it out the only way I can beat Neiler this week is if Da Laet scores 5 more points than Barton. So basically if Norwich keep a clean sheet and Barton gets himself sent off!

Come on Joey lid. Punch someone ffs.

Okay I might have worked that out wrong.

I think Neilsy's first sub is going to be used however and he scored -1... so if Da Laet can score more than 3 points I think then I'll win?

FFS come on Norwich!!!!!!!!

My front six is Ben Arfa, Nani, Young, Silva, Rooney, Aguero. That's some nice play.

I've been itching to get Ben Arfa into my team. I might wait until he's had a few more games though as he's been out for ages.

Okay I might have worked that out wrong.

I think Neilsy's first sub is going to be used however and he scored -1... so if Da Laet can score more than 3 points I think then I'll win?

FFS come on Norwich!!!!!!!!

I've been itching to get Ben Arfa into my team. I might wait until he's had a few more games though as he's been out for ages.

I should be 36 pre boni in the morning!

You should be 32 pre De Latt mate, come on Sunderland.

Going to wait on Ben Arfa untill he hits 5.7 to preserve price, only a matter of time before Tarrbat catches fire he must have hit the post in every game this year.

Last edited:
I should be 36 pre boni in the morning!

You should be 32 pre De Latt mate, come on Sunderland.

Going to wait on Ben Arfa untill he hits 5.7 to preserve price, only a matter of time before Tarrbat catches fire he must have hit the post in every game this year.

Oh wait your minus 4, after your extra transfer that may have killed you depending on Boni.

I think Da Laet will need at least 5 points for me to draw with you mate.

You've finished on 42 but I think you'll be deducted 1 because your first sub scored -1 and Rooney didn't play.

I'm currently on 33 but am set to lose 4 points. However another 6 have to be added for Aguero when he becomes captain, plus 2 for Taylor. That leaves me on 37 with Da Laet as my final sub (Barkley didn't play at all) who will be counted as 2 off my first teamers didn't play.

...and Da Laet is on the bench!!! FFS!!!!!!!! You've won then mate I think... :(

I think Da Laet will need at least 5 points for me to draw with you mate.

You've finished on 42 but I think you'll be deducted 1 because your first sub scored -1 and Rooney didn't play.

I'm currently on 33 but am set to lose 4 points. However another 6 have to be added for Aguero when he becomes captain, plus 2 for Taylor. That leaves me on 37 with Da Laet as my final sub (Barkley didn't play at all) who will be counted as 2 off my first teamers didn't play.

...and Da Laet is on the bench!!! FFS!!!!!!!! You've won then mate I think... :(

Ha ha i think thats the first and prob the last time ill beat you at anything mate.

Oh ffs. I make Aguero captain for once and he goes off injured 27 minutes into the game.

I quit. I suck at fantasy football. =/

What is this? I just checked mine, and I think the lid league from last year just sort of carried on, cause I deffo never joined this year.

Which is annoying, because i'm 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back