GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Games in a week for him ???!!!

He wont play V Swansea!

Arsenal are hardly flushed with players right now and they NEED points desperately. I can't see Wenger resting him for unproven strikers, he didn't really rest him last season. If anything he will only get a small part to play in Finland seeing as they've pretty much qualified.

Just had to take Wilshere and Baines out::

Vorm

Bosingwa Woodgate Cahill

Henderson Barkley Silva Young

Dzeko Aguero Suarez.

Rodellega Suarez Aguero

Subs: Al Habsi, David Luiz, Tiote, Gabbidon

Last edited:
He is kack, I think hes earned me 0 points so far, im just waiting for his 1 in 12 game, then he can get me some points, hes out soon tho, gonna replace him, hes badly gash even on the internets.

Ha ha i never touch the Zog till after xmas mate - dont know what it is but he never plays untill then, along with Dempsey, Etterington, RVP and almost everyone at Everton.

Arsenal are hardly flushed with players right now and they NEED points desperately. I can't see Wenger resting him for unproven strikers, he didn't really rest him last season. If anything he will only get a small part to play in Finland seeing as they've pretty much qualified.

He will get injured, somehow before the Swansea game.

He rarely playes 2 games a week, never mind 3.

If he plays the full or must of the game V Finland, he wont play for Arsenal at weekend.

Yeah I have a feeling RVP will do very well this year. But I always say that. He's a world class striker sadly plagued by injuries.

My team's value is 101.5 now. Dzeko keeps going up!

Glad I splurged and got him @ 8.5. Even if it cost me -4 points. =/

Now I have to sell Arteta again to get Baines. Maybe I'll wait a few days if Baines injury rumours'ld put his price down while the Arse lickers will inflate 'tets.

About to play my wildcard (tonight) and my line up is looking like:

Hilario
Bosingwa, Mertesacker, Ryan Taylor
Cleverly, Nasri, Barkley, Ashley Young
Aguero, Dzeko, Van Persie

subs: Krul, De Laet, Ward, Ferguson

With cash in the bank to sell the players that go up / RVP for Rooney next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back