Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Wrestle Fest Fan Thread

He would do you in no problem

He's smaller, weighs less, has a lesser rank in BJJ & seems to be made of the same glass that Fabian Delph is. I wouldn't fancy the boys chances.

Never liked him.. 👍

He wouldn't have lasted long in the business at any era other than the decades of 2010+ which is acknowledged as the weakest period of professional wrestling entertainment.

Imagine him in the WCW locker room or the attitude era :Blink:

He's smaller, weighs less, has a lesser rank in BJJ & seems to be made of the same glass that Fabian Delph is. I wouldn't fancy the boys chances.

He wouldn't have lasted long in the business at any era other than the decades of 2010+ which is acknowledged as the weakest period of professional wrestling entertainment.

Imagine him in the WCW locker room or the attitude era :Blink:
The only belt i have is fake leather from matalan and i would still put myself as favourite.

Its always people who you just know would burst into tears if someone so much as looked at the funny that sneer the most at Punk for getting his lumps in UFC. Be real for a sec, It takes real stones to do once. Never mind twice. Yeah, we all know that he was woefully out of his depths but I'd truly love to see how any of you tough guys would do at stepping into the Octagon......

Last edited:

He nailed everything that is wrong with that company.

How, on your go home show before one of the biggest PPVs in your history, is your champion allowed to go completely off script the way Page did.

Without that, Punk might still be in the company.

Other than the NDA on brawl out he talked candidly about everything we wanted to hear.

He nailed everything that is wrong with that company.

How, on your go home show before one of the biggest PPVs in your history, is your champion allowed to go completely off script the way Page did.

Without that, Punk might still be in the company.

Other than the NDA on brawl out he talked candidly about everything we wanted to hear.

That NDA makes me so much more curious though (and it makes AEW/Khan look really sketchy imo). I wanna hear the full story of brawl out so badly now hahah

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back