Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Wrestle Fest Fan Thread

I am off work next week as Easter hols still..

My daughter has convinced me it'll be a good idea to stay up and watch Wrestlemania live, both nights.. 12-3am I think on sat and sun...

I'm going to die!! lol I think I've only stayed up past midnight 5 times in the last 5 years, and that is each New Years eve!!

I am off work next week as Easter hols still..

My daughter has convinced me it'll be a good idea to stay up and watch Wrestlemania live, both nights.. 12-3am I think on sat and sun...

I'm going to die!! lol I think I've only stayed up past midnight 5 times in the last 5 years, and that is each New Years eve!!

I’m doing both myself.

Not a chance they’re finishing at 3am. 4am at the absolute earliest if we’re lucky.

I'm missing out on watching live due to a concert I'm going to in Oslo on sunday, but perhaps it's for the best. Staying off Twitter, GOT and Facebook for the entire trip to avoid spoilers will be a real struggle lol

I’m doing both myself.

Not a chance they’re finishing at 3am. 4am at the absolute earliest if we’re lucky.
Oh god I hope not!! lol

I'm missing out on watching live due to a concert I'm going to in Oslo on sunday, but perhaps it's for the best. Staying off Twitter, GOT and Facebook for the entire trip to avoid spoilers will be a real struggle lol
Yeah, that's my thinking. There's no way I'll dodge the news until I have a chance to catch up net day..

Im expecting big things this Wrestlemania. I want a few title changes. Sick of the same faces all the time.

Gunther. I like him but its time to change Intercontinental champ and for him to challenge for World titles.

Tag belts MUST be separated again. Its boring.

Universal title. Logan Paul needs to rescind it. Randy most likely..

Roman. Time to change there. I'm hoping there's more to the match than Bloodline interference again... He'll end up against Rock at Summerslam I think then retire.

Bayley is due a title again. Iyo Sky will lose.

Rhea Ripley will keep hers I think.

I liked Copeland's promo on Dynamite.

I'm sick of the petty tribalism. I just want to watch wrestling. I grew up watching British wrestling, NWA/WCW and WWE and enjoyed all of it. AEW existing has been a good thing for wrestling, although I agree it's lost it's way a bit recently, there's still plenty to like about it unless you're Jim Cornette, and WWE has been loads better because of it. All wrestling promotions go through ups and downs, sure not all survive, but WWE itself had some serious struggles in the mid 90s. TNA seems to have found a niche. There's some good indie stuff on at the moment, too. Been enjoying House of Glory on Triller TV recently.

Looking forward to Wrestlemania.

I’m annoyed at AEW more than anything.

I really enjoyed watching it on Friday nights when it first got going and after the pandemic it really hit momentum.

When Punk, Bryan and Cole all arrived near the same time it felt like a real alternative to WWE.

Unfortunately it’s all unraveled.

Too many Tv shows, a bloated roster, dwindling attendances and an owner who has his head buried in the sand.

It needs a total rebrand at this point.

Take a few weeks off. Book smaller venues, get rid of collision and rampage.

Have dynamite and ROH as you’re two main shows.

Release half the roster.

And get some experienced people behind the scenes to run the shows.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back