Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Wrestle Fest Fan Thread

Was it just me who thought jey v jimmy was a bit ……..underwhelming
Nope, it was pretty rubbish. They set it up well in general and the match was ramping up nicely and then it just ended. They should have had Jey to really beat him down to finish it even though he didn’t want to do it. But they finished it with a pretty poor spear and a (very good if underwhelming) splash.

Really rushed through that match with Belair, Cargill, Naomi and Damage CTRL too. Not a huge surprise as the main event will go at least an hour with all the build up. And we still have the IC match which will potentially be great but the result seems pretty obvious.

Well night 1 went as I thought it would

When is priest cashing in?

Would be very wwe esque for Cody’s story to finish and he beats reigns in a gruelling encounter only for priest to then cash in straight away and try and capitalise. No way priest will win that but they do love to toy with the wwe universe in moments like that. If priest did that and won it would be hilarious like for 3 years of Rhodes to be over in a few minutes which is why I can’t see it happening which means he cashes in on the winner of mcintyre v Rollins instead? It does look like they are trying to sell the fact that Rollins hurt his leg in that match just now and may struggle against McIntyre so that seems the most likely angle with Rollins somehow overcoming the leg injury to defeat McIntyre in a gruelling match only to then get cashed in on straight away by the pack of the judgment day.

Maybe none of this happens and he cashes it on Monday night raw instead

Who knows

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back