Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Wrestle Fest Fan Thread

Well night 1 went as I thought it would

When is priest cashing in?

Would be very wwe esque for Cody’s story to finish and he beats reigns in a gruelling encounter only for priest to then cash in straight away and try and capitalise. No way priest will win that but they do love to toy with the wwe universe in moments like that. If priest did that and won it would be hilarious like for 3 years of Rhodes to be over in a few minutes which is why I can’t see it happening which means he cashes in on the winner of mcintyre v Rollins instead? It does look like they are trying to sell the fact that Rollins hurt his leg in that match just now and may struggle against McIntyre so that seems the most likely angle with Rollins somehow overcoming the leg injury to defeat McIntyre in a gruelling match only to then get cashed in on straight away by the pack of the judgment day.

Maybe none of this happens and he cashes it on Monday night raw instead

Who knows
I think Drew will beat Seth. Then Damian will cash in and beat Drew.

I'm pretty sure MacIntyre is set to leave WWE.

Oh god I hope not!! lol

Yeah, that's my thinking. There's no way I'll dodge the news until I have a chance to catch up net day..

Im expecting big things this Wrestlemania. I want a few title changes. Sick of the same faces all the time.

Gunther. I like him but its time to change Intercontinental champ and for him to challenge for World titles.

Tag belts MUST be separated again. Its boring.

Universal title. Logan Paul needs to rescind it. Randy most likely..

Roman. Time to change there. I'm hoping there's more to the match than Bloodline interference again... He'll end up against Rock at Summerslam I think then retire.

Bayley is due a title again. Iyo Sky will lose.

Rhea Ripley will keep hers I think.
Glad I was listened too!! 🤣

Tonight can't be a 4am finish again surely!! The card isn't as big is it?

I’d be surprised if it isn’t tbh.

Both shows have been advertised as six hours including the two hour kick offs.

Four title matches tonight which will all go on quite long.

It’s still early for them considering it got to the point of finishing up at half five for some manias but 4 is the absolute earliest it will be finishing unfortunately.

I honestly thought over the years that this was a parody thread….. I’ve only just realised that grown ups do actually watch wrestling and take it seriously too…. I’m astounded that I was blind to this harsh reality.

Can see Rhodes winning the title but don't think the Rock will screw @RomanReigns (yet).

Imagine they'll drag the story on leading to summerslam, The Rock not happy Reigns lost clean and making subtle digs regarding him being able to pin Rhodes for the 3 count whilst Reigns failed to do so, questioning if Reigns is the man to be leader of the tribe to the other members of the family etc.

Eventually that leads to Rock vs Reigns for head of the table rank.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back