GOT Wrestle Fest Fan Thread

MJF is a heel even when he's a face.

Kayfabe? Thought the spotlight was too much on Ospreay and Garcia, so destroyed Garcia. The turn felt forced tbh.

Non-kayfabe? He needs to be over as a heel for the match with Ospreay at All In, also they've still no idea when Adam Cole will be back.
Appreciate the info mate thanks.

He was defo over as a face though. Very much so even if he was basically a twinner. AEW haven't had that many organically over people before. Just seems wasteful to squander it imo.

The kayfabe reason sounds like your typical AEW move. All very forced without much logic. I guess needing him to be heel for Ospreay makes sense though. That should be an amazing match, tied with Bryan and Swerve for match of the night shouts.

I still think it was a waste though. Didn't Cole have a whole faction of guys for MJF to go through? Have they broken up already? Is Wardlow not with the company anymore? Because if he is then way is MJF not going for him and the rest of the devils? Ah. It just lazy booking imo. Typical AEW in that if you miss a month or so of tv you'll totally lost and won't ever get an explanation from them on what's happening so you'll inevitably end up having to ask around and basically do research into a 'kin wrestling storyline or just not bother at all and lose interest.

Despite the fact that I find AEW really hard going at times (which is why I dip in and out) I'm really hyped to be back at Wembley for All In again this year. I think the card is actually better then last years despite that Tony Kahn has done what he always does and booked a bunch of random multi-man matchs just cos. Its a nice day and the (horribly overpriced) beers are flowing. Should be a really fun evening!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back