• Hero

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Rat

Votes: 131 58.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough.

And as you rightly pointed out, im not Bill. I am not a fan of his.

The irony is, all the years hes been involved, he never had any money. He sold his shares to Moshiri, so he is the richest hes ever been.

I am 100% behind him relinquishing his control, but the i think Moshiri gets a raw deal, for basically being ambitious, trusting, and seemingly having more money than sense.

I dont know much about DBB, but she seems to get a lot of unfair stick as well.

My point is, all of this misplaced anger at everyone related to the club is all based on a dislike for Kenwright, which i understand. And maybe Sharp is a yes man. But they are also going to have a personal relationship that none of us have with him. I think its unfair to just expect everyone to dislike Kenwright because we do.

P. S. I am also not Moshiri or Denise either, but i did have my picture taken with David Unsworth once.
Moshiri gets stick because practically every decision he has made in his 7 years as owner has been wrong. He has been an epic failure as owner and wasted every penny he has put into the club. Basically he is not fit to run a football club, especially one of our size.

If he has been trusting of BK to continue running the show then more fool him. He had the wool pulled over his eyes by luvvy Bill when he agreed to let him stay as chairman.

Many of us firmly believe now with the benefit of hindsight that it was Usmanov's money he was spending, so the idea that he has more money than sense doesn't wash.

No sympathy at all for him. Him and Usmanov decided to invest in this club and it has failed. That is business. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

Moshiri gets stick because practically every decision he has made in his 7 years as owner has been wrong.
Correct
He has been an epic failure as owner and wasted every penny he has put into the club.
Correct
Basically he is not fit to run a football club, especially one of our size.
Correct
If he has been trusting of BK to continue running the show then more fool him. He had the wool pulled over his eyes by luvvy Bill when he agreed to let him stay as chairman.
yeah but he had reason to believe that was a good idea, he seen the previous decade of stability
Many of us firmly believe now with the benefit of hindsight that it was Usmanov's money he was spending, so the idea that he has more money than sense doesn't wash.
It had to be, but now that we'll is dry, so he has too sell the club
No sympathy at all for him. Him and Usmanov decided to invest in this club and it has failed. That is business. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
Yeah, it's just a shame it was Everton that became his play thing.

But when we get a new owner it will be a full on clean sweep, all the board will go, the lot. We just have to ride out another 18 months.

Correct

Correct

Correct

yeah but he had reason to believe that was a good idea, he seen the previous decade of stability

But when we get a new owner it will be a full on clean sweep, all the board will go, the lot. We just have to ride out another 18 months.
How dye think he’s gona get remembered arl blue bill ?

Correct

Correct

Correct

They have failed in every other aspect, so who's to say they won't fail when it comes to finding the right owner to really move things forward.
All Moshiri is going to care about is getting the most he can back out of the sale of the club.
I think we need to start praying that the right owner comes along or we will just be heading down the same path...

…..I find it easy to separate the player from the man.

The player will always be one of the greatest no9s I’ve ever seen playing for Everton. He’ll always be part of our most successful period in our history. Best back to goal technique I have ever seen, competitive, great quality & goalscoring capability. Ask Lineker, Andy Gray, Heath and Cottee how good was Graeme Sharp.

The man is a Kenwright pawn. Groomed by Kenwright to believe he does no wrong & now a part of the worst club management in the clubs history. The man hasn’t the values to resign and distance himself from what’s going on.

Separate the man from the player.

Sharp has sadly tarnished his image with most Everton fans, once he got in bed with the biggest, lying narcissistic rat Everton have ever had Kenwright.
Sharp will always be a hero to me. He has done more for this club than anyone on this forum. His winners medals tell me that.

This thread is an embarrassment. A example of a bad fan using social media to orchestrate to make a victim out of a club legend.

Once you have orchestrated your mob to drive a true great out of the club, sabotaged piece will die.

Sharp will always be a hero to me. He has done more for this club than anyone on this forum. His winners medals tell me that.

This thread is an embarrassment. A example of a bad fan using social media to orchestrate to make a victim out of a club legend.

Once you have orchestrated your mob to drive a true great out of the club, sabotaged piece will die.

Once you have orchestrated your mob to driv a true great out of the club, sabotaged piece will die.

"YOU'RE "

Status
Not open for further replies.