Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Groucho's Fact Hunt

And the Brisbane Friendship Cup in 2010
We won some Austrian Dairy trophy as well...so our trophy cabinet is chock-full of very prestigious cups. I imagine pride of place might belong to the trophy you mentioned-the Brisbane Friendship thingy-I am well aware of the cachet of that award...and of just what a massive supporter base Everton (deservedly)enjoys ‘down under’...Spurs fans must be hugely envious of our achievements

NSNO

Last edited:
We won some Austrian Dairy trophy as well...so our trophy cabinet is chock-full of very prestigious cups. I imagine pride of place might belong to the trophy you mentioned-the Brisbane Friendship thingy-I am well aware of the cachet of that award...and of just what a massive supporter base Everton (deservedly)enjoys ‘down under’...Spurs fans must be hugely envious of our achievements

NSNO
I'm not sure if you are tongue in cheek or tongue In my ar oops sorry can't say that can I? there.
I flew over from N.Z to watch that...I liked it so much I stayed, but that's another story...anyway the place was heavjjng with blues, The Caxton and surrounds (think Goodison and The Winslow) were like it was an Australia Vs All Blacks game.
A good night was had by all.

I'm not sure if you are tongue in cheek or tongue In my ar oops sorry can't say that can I? there.
I flew over from N.Z to watch that...I liked it so much I stayed, but that's another story...anyway the place was heavjjng with blues, The Caxton and surrounds (think Goodison and The Winslow) were like it was an Australia Vs All Blacks game.
A good night was had by all.
...and, at end of existential day, that is all that possesses relevant currency: herein, we are, after all, only shooting the conversational breeze... on a footie forum...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back