Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

Again, I would disagree with that. He was getting in the squad as a palace player too and I think he had a very good season for Chelsea.
He's been hilariously average all the (6-7) times I've seen him play honestly. I'd give it a pass if he was 17-18 but he's not - you could point out, rightly, that he captains Chelsea occasionally, but Davies also captained us a few times :lol:

He's been hilariously average all the (6-7) times I've seen him play honestly. I'd give it a pass if he was 17-18 but he's not - you could point out, rightly, that he captains Chelsea occasionally, but Davies also captained us a few times :lol:
I don’t know, I think a lot is perception. Apart from Chelsea fans, most don’t rate him. At the same time Declan Rice has been hyped beyond all recognition. But I think they’re actually very similar players. Good box to box, ball winning midfielders. Water carrier types who can chip in with a few goals but are never gonna be playmakers.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back