• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group E: Belgium, Slovakia, Romania, Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.webp

Oh Belgium...

I think this is perfectly fine - he handled the ball and they can, apparently, prove it. My issue is that will this be applied to other teams in exactly the same manner? Especially teams that wear red in club football?

Well, no, because sadly there isn’t enough consistency when it comes to refereeing competency

That’s not the technology’s fault though, nor a reason to get rid of it

I think this is perfectly fine - he handled the ball and they can, apparently, prove it. My issue is that will this be applied to other teams in exactly the same manner? Especially teams that wear red in club football?

Agreed.

He was running at the ball with arm stretched, happened to touch it while fighting to possession, which guided the ball in an advantageous direction for the attacker.

I don't mind it, just keep it level for all teams.

It is decisions like that highlight just how much of a farce VAR is. Minimal touch at the most and had no effect whatsoever on the goal they scored. No common sense. I would be livid if i was a Belgian.

Still think it is funny them being beat but they are being cheated tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back