• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Group E: Belgium, Slovakia, Romania, Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no, because sadly there isn’t enough consistency when it comes to refereeing competency

That’s not the technology’s fault though, nor a reason to get rid of it
It's a very good reason to get rid of it.

If you do not have consistency, you do not have fairness. I'm tired of technology being used to persecute teams like Everton and turn a blind eye to the anointed few.

We getting pens for nonsense like that are we? If it skims a defenders hand, are we fk.

The worst ‘law’ in all of football. Get in the bin.
We are.

I mean we as in Everton aren't, as we're Everton, but the "SkY SiX" get a lot of those.

It's a very good reason to get rid of it.

If you do not have consistency, you do not have fairness. I'm tired of technology being used to persecute teams like Everton and turn a blind eye to the annointed few.

Here technology has possibly saved the Slovaks from being robbed of a famous win

Your anger is misplaced and is simply allowing the referees to win

It’s parochial

Here technology has possibly saved the Slovaks from being robbed of a famous win

Your anger is misplaced and is simply allowing the referees to win

It’s parochial
I am all for it if consistent. I am completely against it if not.

We already have inconsistent referees. That's a necessary evil - we have to have refs. We do not have to have another layer of inconsistency. That's utterly optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back