Guardiola / Martinez similarities

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said to the unfortunate @neville about Van Gaal, you simply don't know if a manager is going to be good in a new league until they've actually proven it.

Guardiola has smartly cherry picked his roles thus far, so it's impossible to know just how good he is.

As I said to the unfortunate @neville about Van Gaal, you simply don't know if a manager is going to be good in a new league until they've actually proven it.

Guardiola has smartly cherry picked his roles thus far, so it's impossible to know just how good he is.

That is true, he's been very smart and a bit lucky (existings squads) so far. However his philosophy has been exposed when he has come up against a team prepared to and competent enough to dig in and sit behind the ball. Next season will be interesting, personally I think he will be lucky to make top 4.

They both like a glass of wine with some potatas bravas every now and then, the occasional boogy, and the close attention of a fine looking woman - and .........

that is all !

Read a story yesterday about Pep asking Arteta to come and be a Coach and had me thinking, I still like the fella, but I know he peed a few people off with his "antics".

My question is, if Arteta showed managerial promise, how many people would object to him being our manage in the future?

Read a story yesterday about Pep asking Arteta to come and be a Coach and had me thinking, I still like the fella, but I know he peed a few people off with his "antics".

My question is, if Arteta showed managerial promise, how many people would object to him being our manage in the future?

Just seen Wenger has said he might be going to City for a coaching role...

nothing against arteta coming back some day if hes any good.

Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.