Guardiola / Martinez similarities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it fascinating how similar both Guardiola's and Martinez sets up their team. It's almost like Martinez took the Barcelona game plan and implemented it man for man and tactic for tactic.

That's why people call him El Fraudo.

People also forgetting that Guardiola has always been at big spending clubs and also had messi to bail him out on many more occasions than people are prepared to admit. Couldn't break Atletico down because they have no plan B, I prefer Simeone and Atletico than Bayern and Pep or city and pep.

Read a story yesterday about Pep asking Arteta to come and be a Coach and had me thinking, I still like the fella, but I know he peed a few people off with his "antics".

My question is, if Arteta showed managerial promise, how many people would object to him being our manage in the future?
people annoyed by mikel are small minded beauts, he was great for us, one of our best players in the prem era, at his prime would walk into the current team, would love him to be a successful everton manager, was a pleasure watching play for us

Why do people keep saying they are alike? They are not. Barca might have influenced Martinez's style but his level is nowhere near Guardiola. My belief is that he can relegate Barca, yes, with Messi at his peak in it.

Not buying this I'm afraid.

There's passing the ball to tire the opposition into a position where you can attack, and then there's passing for the sake of it with no direction or little purpose.

The start of this season we were scoring for fun against anyone ! this is bobby's way ! we didn't get the results we deserved ! disharmony followed ! recent times we've playing slow boring football and scared of committing too many forward ! even more disharmony ! then that game against the RS was the worst team performance i've ever seen ! I think Martinez will go on and manage another club and do well ! I don't think any manager in the world can turn the situation we're in now ! fans/ players and manager against each other ! we need a fresh impetus ! and changing the manager is the only way !

The start of this season we were scoring for fun against anyone ! this is bobby's way ! we didn't get the results we deserved ! disharmony followed ! recent times we've playing slow boring football and scared of committing too many forward ! even more disharmony ! then that game against the RS was the worst team performance i've ever seen ! I think Martinez will go on and manage another club and do well ! I don't think any manager in the world can turn the situation we're in now ! fans/ players and manager against each other ! we need a fresh impetus ! and changing the manager is the only way !

Please, please stop this.

Every other sentence at least.

!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.