Gwladys Street Presents

My point was more that Simon Davies being funny enough to make you laugh out loud and Steve Watson dishing some proper dirt on his old team mates and managers can be a lot more entertaining than Kevin sheedy telling us how great the team spirit was in the 80s and what a privilege it is to be at the club and about Howard Kendall opening the window at stoke so I don’t think whether the players won trophies is relevant to how good the night would be. I think it was a bad idea but not really for the reasons some people are saying.

Doesn’t matter if they’re a good speaker or not, Simon Davies is irrelevant, the players he mentioned, people have an interest in.

No mate the conversation was about how good the stories would be so how good the stories would be is pretty relevant.

Each to their own, couldn’t care less if Simon Davies was good at stories, no chance would I would have him at an event to attract fans for what’s goodison fare well.

Each to their own, couldn’t care less if Simon Davies was good at stories, no chance would I would have him at an event to attract fans for what’s goodison fare well.
But that wasn’t what we were talking about! It’s true but totally irrelevant to the conversation!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.