Gwladys Street Presents

Clowns🙄I went and listened to five of our proper 1980s legends at the empire a few months back for thirty quid I think,this club of ours really couldn't organise the proverbial p up in a brewery🙄
I'll always love Everton, but things like this make me hate, the higher ups making these decisions. It just seems like Everton are trying to exploit our fans loyalty. We aren't Liverpool, what I've always been proud of is as a support, we look after our own and don't try to eff each other over. If it was in of our lounges with a drink and buffet it would still only be worth 30 quid.

Why don`t they organize a small tournament for next summers pre season which would include us playing a final game at Goodison and the first game at BM. Have the guys over from Chile and two other invited teams for a 4 team tournament. We all want to experience Goodison one more time, as a football ground.

Why don`t they organize a small tournament for next summers pre season which would include us playing a final game at Goodison and the first game at BM. Have the guys over from Chile and two other invited teams for a 4 team tournament. We all want to experience Goodison one more time, as a football ground.
I'd personally be happy if Goodison was knocked down 5 minutes after the final home game of this season. No fond memories for me there - our biggest and most important game of my lifetime, Villarreal, we lost and played horribly. That's basically it - too young to have understood the mid-80s success.

770DBD7D-65EC-40E6-A5B9-9F0281BD4227.jpeg

I would do anything for love, but I won’t pay that.

I’ll be honest once the Southampton game is done I’m not even keen on the concert idea .For me personally It feels really anticlimactic to have events after the final game , all a bit pointless you know. so a mini-tournament would just add to the after the Lord Mayors show feel .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.