2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got his goal so his fan club can still come on here again and tell us he was our best player. I absolutely hate him.

Needs to be binned off. Got qualities but not enough for a team at the top end of the table. You need your best players to dominate and control the game/make things happen all the way through the game, not just the odd cameo every now and again.

Can score a goal every now and then, but doesn’t offer much more. If we are to move on as a team I’d rather three central midfields rather than Sigurdsson running around up top
We don't have any. So tired of hearing about how Sigurdsson, the only player other than Richarlison capable of scoring should sit down. For who?

Even if we wanted to play 2 DMs and put Gomes at CM, who would the two DMs be?

We don't have any.

The festering with Sigurdsson is very odd.

There's a lot of bigger issues than the lad leading our goalscorer and assists chart.

One being the lack of striker/target man or anyone who can actual control a ball and hold it up.

What I´d say is that he has great moments in the game, like today with his brilliant finish, but the best players offer a threat throughout the 90 minutes. Part of the problem in our team is how little impact Sigurdsson has on the game.

We don't have any. So tired of hearing about how Sigurdsson, the only player other than Richarlison capable of scoring should sit down. For who?

Even if we wanted to play 2 DMs and put Gomes at CM, who would the two DMs be?

We don't have any.
He could of been pushed back so we had a midfield three, he’s fine there when Gomes gets taken off, need to stop persisting with him up top if we’re getting overrun in midfield.

Hahaha fans annoyed that one of our players scored to try and get back in the game..
Yet if he'd have missed you'd be slating him. Weird fanbase who deserve whats being served up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back