2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scores nothing but great goals and provides nothing but the killer pass. We don’t have the talent to carry him through the games. Earlier in the season when things were going fine, he worked. It’s time for Silva to give Ade/Bernie a go in his position. Whether it be in the 433 or a 4213

The media still speak highly of him. The stream I had today was saying how he’s our best player. So other clubs who don’t see him week in week out might be stupid enough to pay a few quid for him. Hopefully.

I actually think he could work well in the right system, I just don’t think that he’s good enough for us to build a system to suit him. At Swansea, he was their star man and that’s what they did.

I actually think he could work well in the right system, I just don’t think that he’s good enough for us to build a system to suit him. At Swansea, he was their star man and that’s what they did.

I don’t think he’s a number 10 anymore. I think he’s a centre mid in a three at a weaker side. He’s not a number 10 for a top half premier league club who want top 6.

Ever since he signed with that big transfer fee it was a recipe for disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back