2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played well up to the derby,like most of them. Even yesterday he was unlucky with the lob that hit the bar,and he always has a goal in him, even not playing well. The quality of his play is usually dictated to a degree by what is going on around him. Lets hope the upcoming derby will be a catylyst,and have the opposite effect on the team that the first derby caused.

The same thing can be squared at Walcott. The feller will at least get 1 chance a game.

Problem is, his composure in front of goal is poor and for most of the game he's not much of an influence.

So do you sacrifice them being ineffectual just to get that one moment in the game?

The same thing can be squared at Walcott. The feller will at least get 1 chance a game.

Problem is, his composure in front of goal is poor and for most of the game he's not much of an influence.

So do you sacrifice them being ineffectual just to get that one moment in the game?

Unfortunately, currently one moment is the most we get from anyone! e.g. Tosuns shot on the turn was excellent.

As I said when we were linked with him, people who don't watch him think he is great. If I were some casual viewer of Everton I'd see a midfielder with 10 goals, and a player the commentators say is a playmaker who dictates games.

I ranted all summer about the signing, him and Bolasie were my litmus tests about whether people actually knew what they were watching when they watched a match and we signed them both for a combined £70m.

Sorry Guardiola, should have consulted you prior.

He’s been in the team all season so we don’t really know Steven.

Been subbed a few times and we're worse everytime.

Missed the last two months of last season and we beat a huddersfield team who have got about 20 points in the last 12 months and a home tie against Rafas Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back