2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was dropped for City and put in our best performance for months. He came on and that performance evaporated into thin air.

That performance is embarrassingly overrated. I know we've not had much to celebrate but 'not getting twtted' by city isn't something we need to be banging the drum about. We had one shot on target in 90 minutes.

A semi-impressive defensive rearguard but its attackwise it was hardly a feather on the cap for the anti siggy brigade.

That performance is embarrassingly overrated. I know we've not had much to celebrate but 'not getting twtted' by city isn't something we need to be banging the drum about. We had one shot on target in 90 minutes.

A semi-impressive defensive rearguard but its attackwise it was hardly a feather on the cap for the anti siggy brigade.

Still prefer him over Salah Steve???

How many wrong midfield positions can a midfielder have?
It’s an excuse at some point. I think he is effective when the team is firing on all cylinders as he can provide moments of real quality. Unfortunately for him we are farting on all cylinders and his shortcomings have been on display every week since December.

His goals alone have won us 9 points. Doesn't sound like a lot until you realise that's over 25% of our points tally.

He's been off the boil since Christmas, but who hasn't? He's the absolute scapegoat here in this team. Been no worse than Richarlison, Walcott, Bernard and Lookman.

He’s been off the boil since he went to Tottenham. Stats and MOTD made people believe there was a player there, the reality was he’s a slightly athletic Charlie Adam

He’s been off the boil since he went to Tottenham. Stats and MOTD made people believe there was a player there, the reality was he’s a slightly athletic Charlie Adam
Rubbish. Was one of our best players pre-December.

See lots of people say people who don't go the game don't realise how crap he is which is drivel. As I said, he's bee no worse that the rest of our attacking players yet still managed to score 10 goals in all comps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back