Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang average. Why are we bothering

I like the fella Bry', but I'm a bit unsure with this one. I'm still not convinced on Bolasie to be honest.

Loads of money, could be spent elsewhere. There's lots of footballers out there. It's like Koeman and Walsh are picking a fantasy football team with the same premier league player only rules like the competitions in the papers.

I like the fella Bry', but I'm a bit unsure with this one. I'm still not convinced on Bolasie to be honest.

Loads of money, could be spent elsewhere. There's lots of footballers out there. It's like Koeman and Walsh are picking a fantasy football team with the same premier league player only rules like the competitions in the papers.
Koeman acting like me on my nights out here, throw enough money and one will eventually be good.

Money matters, why should we be lining the pockets of Swansea and Palace who could reinvest that and strengthen their squad to close the gap.

Not sure we're close to being worried about them. After all, we would be buying their best players.

99.999% sure he will come
tenor.gif

Haha no he's not. He will be our best signing if we can get this done.
Pretty much this. I have no doubt he has the highest quality of all the signings made. Keane has proved nothing, likewise Klaasen who has come from a very weak league, Pickford is an unknown quantity. So on those terms the fee can be justified.

If we pay anywhere near £50m..... Then everyone's going to think they can hold us to ransom everytime we're interested in a player.

Ronko needs to get a grip and be prepared to walk away.

Build bridges with Ross....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back