Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why not include Niasse? Should our transfer policy be "is this player better than the worst player at the club?" because this isn't the first time you have used this absurd reductive argument. We dodged a bullet on Sissoko, it was a lapse of judgement and a panic move imo because of a disappointing window, thankfully it appears to have been an aberration as since then a lot of sensible decisions have been made but trying to make out that it was anything other than a terrible idea is laughable.

35m plus Niasse deal and a half that :-)

I want someone from South-America. Fresh of the airplane, the only thing he know, is samba and football.
2BBF8DD400000578-3214590-image-a-19_1440786234098.jpg

Gylfi is great but £50m?

Buying Gylfi isn't a statement, but £50m is statement cash. Let's go for someone who has more guile in open play at that money.

Would prefer Mahrez over him personally.

Swansea at Barnet tonight, should be some chatter afterwards,
Hope we get this lad he's a goodun

Now your getting it Mikey.

Thats the spirit, I totally agree, if they say they want 50m, give them 60m, if they say they want 60m, give them 75m.

If they accept our bid, say no and offer them more.

They put one of our men in the hospital, we put one of theirs in the morgue..

Money matters, why should we be lining the pockets of Swansea and Palace who could reinvest that and strengthen their squad to close the gap.

Not arsed about the fee it's Monopoly money.

Am arsed about the position in the squad being filled by someone not called Ross Barkley
Ever played Monopoly? If you lose all your money, you go bankrupt and lose the game.

I'm a huge Gylfi fan, but I don't like the idea of setting a precedent where clubs can just name their price and we automatically pay it. 50m seems rather high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back