Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will also bring the best out of Baines, who lets face it hasn't had an understanding with a wide player since piennar left.

Quite excited about this partnership. Sig can drift in creating space or cut inside and swing an I swinging cross in or play Baines in on the overlap. Plus he works hard so he'll provide cover when needed.

Think he'd thrive surrounded by better players if he's in the right position (for all those "but he failed at Spurs" naysayers).

Absolutely irrelevant he "failed at Spurs". He was much younger player, and he´s now had the time and opportunity to learn how to play in the premier league.

Please let him sign. Just sign all the players now. We have the Lukaku money plus the Moshiri money! Time to build a top 4 contending team and Gylfi would definitely help us reach that goal

I'm a fan and of him, think he's the kind of player we've lacked since Pienaar started to decline. I fear we'll pay a ridiculous fee for him but as long as it doesn't affect other players coming in I'm 100% for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back