Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
...if this one is happening, you have to think the player has forced it from the Swansea end. A month or so ago the Swansea Chairman said they were determined to keep hold of the player and Sigurdsson said he was happy at the club.

Sigurdsson would be a good fit here, he's a team player and wouldn't rock the boat, much like most of our other signing Koeman is doing a sensible job here, they all seem focused footballer ready to do a good job, hopefully with little fuss. COYB.
Something to this, Big Ron seems to be after a certain mindset.

Something to this, Big Ron seems to be after a certain mindset.
Basically I think Koeman doesn't want any big time Charlie's, that why he won't be to disappointed seeing Lukaku leave we had to show ambition trying to make him stay, but I believe Koemans style will really come through now Lukaku has gone.

Basically I think Koeman doesn't want any big time Charlie's, that why he won't be to disappointed seeing Lukaku leave we had to show ambition trying to make him stay, but I believe Koemans style will really come through now Lukaku has gone.

Yeah this, Lukaku proberbly thinks he is bigger then Koeman, the club and everyone connected to it, miss his goals but wont miss the person at all

You have to be of Ronaldo's quality to get away with it. ROM is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back