Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a contact at Swansea (we went to uni together there and he now works for the club). He gives me bits of info e.g. he recently told me that Amat is leaving them to go back to Spain on loan. I don't know if that's true but we will see.

When I asked a few weeks ago about Siggy he told me that we hadn't agreed anything, and he wasn't even sure we had made a bid this window. As I haven't heard anything since from him on this I assume nothing has moved on.

I have a contact at Swansea (we went to uni together there and he now works for the club). He gives me bits of info e.g. he recently told me that Amat is leaving them to go back to Spain on loan. I don't know if that's true but we will see.

When I asked a few weeks ago about Siggy he told me that we hadn't agreed anything, and he wasn't even sure we had made a bid this window. As I haven't heard anything since from him on this I assume nothing has moved on.

Get yer phone out and text him.

Sig to be the next one.....today? A few mentions on twitter about it being done. The Rooney announcement was quite early - to leave room for a second?

If the sigurdsson was done, it came out of absolutely nowhere. Haven't seen many credible sources on him.

Even the sources saying its "done" are saying they hope to finalise a deal.

If anything I think we are probably very close in terms of agreeing a price, then the medical, then the terms, probably 2-3 days till this even looks close to completion and thats if it runs "smoothly", IMO ofc.

Even the sources saying its "done" are saying they hope to finalise a deal.

If anything I think we are probably very close in terms of agreeing a price, then the medical, then the terms, probably 2-3 days till this even looks close to completion and thats if it runs "smoothly", IMO ofc.
I would wager that this is pretty accurate. Hopefully we get Sigurdsson and Ross signs his contract shortly after. Ross is probably waiting so he can match the salary of the players we bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back