Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen this on Swansea City Forum

Simon Davies‏ @simondavies45 36m36 minutes ago BBC radio wales reporter

Just had a text from source at Swansea that "no deal has been agreed" with Everton for Sigurdsson. BUT paper speculation is intensifying

That is standard response when clubs are in negotiation and considerably softer than the "we don't want to sell him" from the last few weeks.
Recent press reports have suggested that Gylfi is now "open" to a move to us: I imagine our purchases so far have indicated our ambition to him and he probably fancies it now, whereas he wasn't bothered before. Hopefully just a matter of time now...

That is standard response when clubs are in negotiation and considerably softer than the "we don't want to sell him" from the last few weeks.
Recent press reports have suggested that Gylfi is now "open" to a move to us: I imagine our purchases so far have indicated our ambition to him and he probably fancies it now, whereas he wasn't bothered before. Hopefully just a matter of time now...

They said the same about a day before we signed Williams

Forgot about this. It took about 12 hours to convince Swansea to take the money
tenor.gif

This would mean we'd have Barkley, Lookman, Sandro, Mirallas, Rooney, Lennon, Bolasie, Klaassen, Niasse and Sigurdsson all capable of playing in the " supporting forward/winger" positions?

It'd suggest a bit of a clear out in that position is on the way, which I'd be all for. We've been pretty average there for a couple of seasons.

Would rather spend the money on another c/b or forward,I don't think he is needed especially when Ross signs up.

This would mean we'd have Barkley, Lookman, Sandro, Mirallas, Rooney, Lennon, Bolasie, Klaassen, Niasse and Sigurdsson all capable of playing in the " supporting forward/winger" positions?

It'd suggest a bit of a clear out in that position is on the way, which I'd be all for. We've been pretty average there for a couple of seasons.
Wow, genuinely forgot he was still at the club. Traditional wingers seem to be out of fashion under Koeman so for a front 3 that's actually not too many players with the amount of games next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back