Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never helps to have another dead-ball expert in the team. Even nicer if we get another striker in to compliment his assist figures.

Doesn't get mentioned enough either but the lad works bloody hard as well.

at the moment our corners are atrocious. I still don't understand how we scored so many last season, must have been a fluke. But our free kick options are also non-existant, baines is the only one and he doesn't take them anymore. With (hopefully) quid fluid passing next season between our attackers, we may be getting a lot of good chances from free kicks. Let's sign lemos too!

As little as 3 years ago no chance a Player as good as Siggy would be linked with us and now some don't want him ? It would be a great buy, and one from under the noses of other clubs

man city's better business when they started out with the money was plucking the few players from teams below them who were a fair bit above their respective clubs. Chelsea also seemed to do similar if i recall. We started doing that with signings like williams, bolasie and gueye and have continued it with players like pickford, keane etc. It comes at an english premium, yes, but you also don't pay for the risk, like a negredo where you don't quite know if they'll fit into the league. There's always the odd really good player in the bottom half to mid table who can be plucked to make us better.

As little as 3 years ago no chance a Player as good as Siggy would be linked with us and now some don't want him ? It would be a great buy, and one from under the noses of other clubs
The boy is utter class and at a great age. I suspect Spurs will buy Barkley once siggers comes here, they were linked with a return for him but seems they have cooled off resigned to us snaring the ice man and they will take a punt on Ross. Only my humble opinion mind but kind of makes sense, no way Ross will be staying if we get Gylfi.

Never helps to have another dead-ball expert in the team. Even nicer if we get another striker in to compliment his assist figures.

Doesn't get mentioned enough either but the lad works bloody hard as well.
Think that's why koeman wants him... He loves a worker does our Ron.... That and he is bloody class. Bet we won't get him on sky sports every other minute begging for someone "bigger" to sign him

lol he's signing tho I can't wait me we are buying anyone we want it's boss

He will sign, but look at the words used in that story.

Everton are expected to take their spending over the £100million mark this week by completing a move for Swansea City's Icelandic playmaker Gylfi Sigurdsson.

Swansea have remained resolute in their determination to keep Sigurdsson but a new offer of £32million from Everton coupled with Sigurdsson's wish to have a fresh challenge after three years in south Wales means a deal is likely to take place.

He will sign, but look at the words used in that story.

Everton are expected to take their spending over the £100million mark this week by completing a move for Swansea City's Icelandic playmaker Gylfi Sigurdsson.

Swansea have remained resolute in their determination to keep Sigurdsson but a new offer of £32million from Everton coupled with Sigurdsson's wish to have a fresh challenge after three years in south Wales means a deal is likely to take place.

Yup agree there pal

at the moment our corners are atrocious. I still don't understand how we scored so many last season, must have been a fluke. But our free kick options are also non-existant, baines is the only one and he doesn't take them anymore. With (hopefully) quid fluid passing next season between our attackers, we may be getting a lot of good chances from free kicks. Let's sign lemos too!

He might get a chance now that super free-kick taker Lukaku has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back