Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that he plays for Swansea I'm not sure I agree with this.
No I understand that but what I mean is for one we couldn't afford him and he might of tried to hang back for a bigger club but now when we come knocking no one's getting in the way, we also seem to be going after very realistic targets which is a credit to Walsh

Oh THE 4th official. Oh well I'm sold then.

"Hey, it looks like Sigurdsson is going to Everton - fairly safe to lie to everyone and pretend we have sources, because if it goes through we're sourced to the tits and if it doesn't, who cares, it's Twitter!"

Let's buy Sky Sports as well Mosh

Quite right. That's the kind of thinking Mosh has installed at the club. Basically taking a hoover to the transfer market, buying up prime real estate in Liverpool city centre (including the Liver Building). Once our summer transfer business is concluded, we should set our sights on the media, giving us a dominant platform on which to launch a coup against Westiminster and the legal system. Total domination, nothing less.

He'll be here, just as soon as we overpay again.

I'd actually walk away from anything approaching £35M. It's a rip off especially as we'll likely lose a player like Barkley for £25M top whack.

Decent player that I'd like to see here, but FFS what is that 'kin chump Walsh there for if not to nab us a Mahrez for half the price?

I'd actually walk away from anything approaching £35M. It's a rip off especially as we'll likely lose a player like Barkley for £25M top whack.

Decent player that I'd like to see here, but FFS what is that 'kin chump Walsh there for if not to nab us a Mahrez for half the price?

And he doesn't seem to be angling for a move.

Just bump Ross' contract up. Get him signed. Then go buy a striker

Dave forget the money. Just answer if he's a decent player who you want to see at GP........oh, and if Barkley goes well so be it, his loss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back