Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a choice last season with Lukaku in terms of showing ambition: Moshiri blew it. This season we have Barkley being hounded out the club by that Dutchman.
But you have got to admit Moshiri is showing ambition this window. Whatever we did last summer, I do t think it would have been enough to keep Rom at the club. He saw the signings we made early this window and gave no indication he wanted to stay.

But you have got to admit Moshiri is showing ambition this window. Whatever we did last summer, I do t think it would have been enough to keep Rom at the club. He saw the signings we made early this window and gave no indication he wanted to stay.
It's the Lukaku/Cleverley/Deulofeu cash that's bought these players. How is he 'showing ambition' again....?

I don't think this is the right transfer, esp. at this price, but will go along with Koeman and Walsh if that's what they think. I would guess there is going to be some unhappy players this season as surely it will be one or two of Davies, Klaassen, Rooney, Barkley (if he stays), Sigurdsson that can start at any one time.

Sigurdson is super average and perfect for this team of average midfielders Koeman is building

There was a choice last season with Lukaku in terms of showing ambition: Moshiri blew it. This season we have Barkley being hounded out the club by that Dutchman.

I think Koeman has tried to get the best out of Barkley. It's not Koeman who is running down his contract. He seems to have tried to get him to sign, but to no avail. Barkley either really wants to leave or he's asking for a salary that the club feel he doesn't deserve, and that's it. Stay or go it's Ross's choice, he has full control and no one other than Barkley should be blamed.........

You believe for one second that anything we did transfer wise last summer would have stopped Lukaku wanting out this one mate, he's just turned his back on his 'dream' club to go sign with his Dabbing buddy

We tried to sign Mata and Witsel, they wouldn't come.

Barkley has flattered to deceive for years and frankly was not good enough last year. He's been offered a better contract (that he is not value for and has not earned) and he's not signed.

Hounded out by Koeman? Hardly. He's now just under a manager who isn't enamoured with him and sees him as just another player who is judged on what he does on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back