Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be here, just as soon as we overpay again.

I'd actually walk away from anything approaching £35M. It's a rip off especially as we'll likely lose a player like Barkley for £25M top whack.

Decent player that I'd like to see here, but FFS what is that 'kin chump Walsh there for if not to nab us a Mahrez for half the price?

Oh look, another pop at Everton staff....dude you are seriously kin mentally unstable

Wait there tony Scott before said it was on with his tweet now Myers saying it's not with his tweet. Hmmmm cat n mouse aye until mosh flashes the cash. Money talks.... Money talks dirty cash I want you dirty cash I need you woooooa! lol *bows*

He'll be here, just as soon as we overpay again.

I'd actually walk away from anything approaching £35M. It's a rip off especially as we'll likely lose a player like Barkley for £25M top whack.

Decent player that I'd like to see here, but FFS what is that 'kin chump Walsh there for if not to nab us a Mahrez for half the price?

You seem to have both possibilities covered here David ...

Koeman wont get a player like Sigurdsson. Be assured of that.

Sigurdsson is not a Koeman type player. I highly doubt he'll be arriving here.

I would be amazed if we signed Sigurdsson.

:coffee:

I'd like to apologise to @MorgsGoat, @tommye , @LinekersLegs and @COYBL25 for bullying dave by vaulting him again

But I'm not an apologist, so I won't.

You seem to have both possibilities covered here David ...

:coffee:

I'd like to apologise to @MorgsGoat, @tommye , @LinekersLegs and @COYBL25 for bullying dave by vaulting him again

But I'm not an apologist, so I won't.
I think @davek was more concerned about the potential transfer fee for the lad (as I am at 35m and I really do rate him) as opposed to questioning the lad's ability. As you pointed out he has never wavered in his appreciation of the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back