Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in. Only someone with no brains would want to do that.

I don't think it's the plan at all.

I think the club want Ross to stay. But if he's not signing this new deal, arsed, lad. As Koeman said about Lukaku, "is it life or death, no."

It's not making him the bad guy or Koeman the good guy. If he feels he needs to move on for the betterment of his career, then that's down to him.

It's a great shame because he was very good from Jan onwards and although inconsistent, his game had improved.

Klassen will play deeper where? What system are you implementing? Is Klassen gonna take the position of Morgan, Davies or Gueye?
We're not going to play same XI every game mate. Klaassen Davies and Gana will rotate 2 positions. Barry replace Schneids in cups. Besic back up. Jimmy on his way out. Thats how I see it anyway. May even play Ross in mid 3 in some games againsg teams who park bus.

Reckon our mid/forwards will be something like:
Sandro rooney Barkley
Klaasen
Gana scneids

Sandro and Rooney would be changeable depending on who we play. It looks likely we will bring in giroud or another striker which could could see Rooney on either side of the front 3 or on the bench. Main thing is there are a lot of options with who/what we play next season with mirallas, lookman, Calvert lewin on the bench as is and hopefully Giroud or another striker and sigurdsson in the mix. Some genuine quality up top there.
That could be one of the options mate. But I reckon we're going to have loads. Get used to it. This is the new Ev.

Let's face it mate, when we win a free kick anywhere around the box at present, there seems no threat at all. I think lukaku scored against palace at home last season, that being our only goal scored direct from a free kick. Even from free kicks out wide we don't offer much of a threat as often we don't clear the first man. I'm hoping siguardsson and Sandro will change that.

Barkley scored against Spurs on the opening day ... but that was an accident

Barkley scored against Spurs on the opening day ... but that was an accident

He scored a deliberate one against Yeovil (!) and Lukaku got one against Palace.

Not sure what's happened to Baines' free kicks. Seems like ages since he netted one.

Brilliant. He's like footballs version of Trump.

Imagine if Mosh had a twitter account like that . Dave would be all over it.

There's something to be said about being open and honest tbf. Football fans get treated like idiots most of the time, don't think it's that bad tbh

I don't think it's the plan at all.

I think the club want Ross to stay. But if he's not signing this new deal, arsed, lad. As Koeman said about Lukaku, "is it life or death, no."

It's not making him the bad guy or Koeman the good guy. If he feels he needs to move on for the betterment of his career, then that's down to him.

It's a great shame because he was very good from Jan onwards and although inconsistent, his game had improved.
I never said it was the plan mate. I was replying to a post that said it is a no brainer to replace Ross with Siggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back