Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he was a bit more advanced and 'free' but I always thought he could play the Beckham position in a midfield 4.

Still none the wiser really...

...i remember him playing out wide for England youth many years ago and a you full back from an obscure country kept running past him. The manager had to bring him off in the end. Beckham and Giggs worked the whole line, from front to back. I doubt Barkley could do that.

maxresdefault-2.webp

Can u post them pal?
Ah you have lol egnore this then lol

1. leigh dineen‏ @leighdineen 12h12 hours ago
    For the last 13 years our club has built teams that can compete or move forward.We sell and we buy.No reason to worry that this will change.

60 replies39 retweets83 likes
Damian Lloyd‏ @MelinJack
Replying to @leighdineen
Look, if a player wants to go, his contract isn't worth the paper it's written on, no good blaming Leigh or the board, Gylfi wants out.

2:50 PM - 9 Jul 2017

Top ones his tweet, second is a post he re-tweeted last night

less than half from set plays

Some of his all-round play/attacking positioning there is superb.

I've said it before, but for me at the moment Sigurdsson is a better player than Ross.

However, I do very much want Ross to stay and form a partnership with whoever we have by the window's end. Barkley probably does have more potential and the potential to have more to his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back