Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me in the no camp. This year's Bolasie.

Perfectly decent player but we've signed Klaassen and Rooney for the number 10 role. The reason spurs sold him was he didn't perform anywhere other than in that position.

He takes a great set piece but so does Sandro.

Klaassen plays a bit deeper it seems, so he and Sigurdsson could comfortably be in the same XI.

Transfer fees aren't something I'm particularly concerned about. We need quality in depth if we have any hope of a good season.

Don't dislike Sigurdsson. Clearly been very good at Swansea. Good at set pieces too. But I'm just not desperate for us to sign him. Deep down I think its because I want Ross to stay and do the business for us. That notion appears to be fading fast now though.
And, if Sigurdsson signs for us then fair enough.

Last edited:
Put me in the no camp. This year's Bolasie.

Perfectly decent player but we've signed Klaassen and Rooney for the number 10 role. The reason spurs sold him was he didn't perform anywhere other than in that position.

He takes a great set piece but so does Sandro.
Klaassen isn't a 10 and Rooney won't be able to play 50+ games that we will have this season.

Don't dislike Sigurdsson. Clearly been very good at Swansea. Good at set pieces too. But I'm just not desperate for us to sign him. Deep down I think its because I want Ross to stay and do the business for us. That notion appears to be fading fast now though.
And, if Sigurdsson signs for us then fair enough.

I don't see anything wrong with having multiple players for one position - esp. since we have a Europa too so we need to be able to rotate our squad.

Do you really think Barkley has the consistent ability that we require? I don't. His decision making is woeful and he's far too inconsistent

Want a midfielder with dribbling skills and creativity. This guy isn't it for me. Still support him once he's here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back