Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
A diamond - Giroud/Ramirez up top, Rooney/Gylfi on left with Ross/Davies on right and Morgan/Gana at base?

But then there are lots of other players to fit in as well....confused tbh

Where's davy laar? Think it would be 3 behind the striker with klassen centrally, dropping back with the midfield 2 and joining the 3 attacking mids as and when

I don't see anything wrong with having multiple players for one position - esp. since we have a Europa too so we need to be able to rotate our squad.

Do you really think Barkley has the consistent ability that we require? I don't. His decision making is woeful and he's far too inconsistent
If we qualify for Europa group stages there'll be plenty of fixtures. So yes, thats a fair point.
Barkley? I think he has the ability for sure. Does he apply that ability on a consistent basis? Probably not, and thats the frustration for me (and lots of our fans). So I get what you're saying. My son has had enough of him now for the same reasons as you. So its a source of much debate. I'm resigning myself to him going now, and I just think its a shame because we had high hopes of him.

If we qualify for Europa group stages there'll be plenty of fixtures. So yes, thats a fair point.
Barkley? I think he has the ability for sure. Does he apply that ability on a consistent basis? Probably not, and thats the frustration for me (and lots of our fans). So I get what you're saying. My son has had enough of him now for the same reasons as you. So its a source of much debate. I'm resigning myself to him going now, and I just think its a shame because we had high hopes of him.

I think that's a view of a lot of fans. I just don't see where he'll end up though - I just keep envisaging West Ham or maybe Newcastle if they want to spend a bit of dough

That's lookman. Think he'll really kick on this season
I'd be very happy if so, but was thinking more CM/AM- was hoping Barkley could be that if the front three are being focused on. Certain parts of the season, a deeper sitting Barkley looked class. Hopefully this new team gives him that extra bit of space.

I think that's a view of a lot of fans. I just don't see where he'll end up though - I just keep envisaging West Ham or maybe Newcastle if they want to spend a bit of dough
In way, if he goes too either of those clubs I'd be disappointed in him actually. Yes, he wants to play regularly next season to push for a World Cup place. But for me, he should knuckle down and back his ability to get in our team. Especially as a Blue. If he goes to somewhere like Spurs there's no guarantees of a 1st eleven place either.
I'm watching this one with interest.

I don't know what all the deliberations are about, he is a proven professional who will continue to give his all for the jersey he is wearing, can see him being an Everton hero as we go on to win things, just put the money down and buy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back