Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dutchman gave barkley the choice, sign or be sold.The way Ronald has gone about this has let every player no that he will not suffer fools gladly. Its my way or the highway.On you go Ross
Picks his fights.

I doubt he'll be playing these tricks with Rooney, for example.

He'll be here, just as soon as we overpay again.

I'd actually walk away from anything approaching £35M. It's a rip off especially as we'll likely lose a player like Barkley for £25M top whack.

Decent player that I'd like to see here, but FFS what is that 'kin chump Walsh there for if not to nab us a Mahrez for half the price?
Fairly positive for you, well done.

This notion that he doesn't affect the game from open play is ridiculous, imo.

He very much does.

getting a bit tiresome. He was constantly assisting bony with through balls when he was there. Last year they bought llorente and the whole dynamic change. It's the first season where he's actually been a lot more direct with crossing, for the rest of his career he's been creating things from all parts of the pitch ... and with the ball still rolling.

Anyway, even if that was the case, i don't understand why it would be a bad thing anyway. So what, we don't ever win free kicks or corners ever? he contributed to 23 goals last season, as long as they weren't all 23 penalties it's a bit mute. Better players around him, more quality attackers around him, he can keep improving on that 23.

I think Koeman has tried to get the best out of Barkley. It's not Koeman who is running down his contract. He seems to have tried to get him to sign, but to no avail. Barkley either really wants to leave or he's asking for a salary that the club feel he doesn't deserve, and that's it. Stay or go it's Ross's choice, he has full control and no one other than Barkley should be blamed.........
He'll go when he has fully weighed up ALL the clubs that are vying for his services. Or he might just stay.

Had the misfortune of coming on here and not logging in just then. Made ignoring Dave that much harder. Calling Walsh a chump for some reason.

Anyway. Hope we can get this deal done. Adding more goals to the squad again. Great time to be a blue for those of us who want the side to do well...

Are these the same posters who were moaning when we were cash strapped Everton ?
When we survived on loans and injury hit players, when we done our business on the last day of the transfer window. Much prefer today's Everton when the players we sell are the ones that don't want to be here, or are simply not good enough.
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back