Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fans were yelling "You're [Poor language removed]! You're [Poor language removed]!" as he was taking a set piece. I wish I could punch some of our lads in the mug.

Was unbelievable that. If we were 4-0 down and he was having a shocker it would have been unacceptable, but as it was, it was disgusting.

Our fans were yelling "You're [Poor language removed]! You're [Poor language removed]!" as he was taking a set piece. I wish I could punch some of our lads in the mug.

I didn't spot that... utter disgrace. Some fan behaviour tonight has been appalling.
Be unhappy at the current situation and voice it (to an extent) yes, but Christ, we're supposed to be supporters aren't we?
Don't care if the lads earn millions, you keep slating anyone enough they'll either start to believe it themselves or just stop trying altogether. They're still human!

I didn't spot that... utter disgrace. Some fan behaviour tonight has been appalling.
Be unhappy at the current situation and voice it (to an extent) yes, but Christ, we're supposed to be supporters aren't we?
Don't care if the lads earn millions, you keep slating anyone enough they'll either start to believe it themselves or just stop trying altogether. They're still human!
Only thing I would say in the defence is that the mic’s aren’t where the pictures are, so effectively they could have been shouting at the referee with Siggy in the shot, audio is just picked up from ambience mic which could be anywhere in the ground

Only thing I would say in the defence is that the mic’s aren’t where the pictures are, so effectively they could have been shouting at the referee with Siggy in the shot, audio is just picked up from ambience mic which could be anywhere in the ground

Correct, the mics are further down the Bullens

He was brilliant last season but was a bad buy. Once Rooney had signed up, there was no need for another no.10. A left-back, a pair of speedy wingers, another centre-back and, above all, a top no.9 surely were more urgent.

The team is lop-sided and the players know it. Somehow RK appears not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back