Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's the "You're [Poor language removed], you're [Poor language removed] lad" mentioned on the last page.

Gotta hand it to our fans yesterday for being toxic, absolute teds. Was at the Brighton game sat between the home support and wasn't much impressed by our travelling lads either. Atmosphere is absolutely unedible, and certain fans are NOT contributing to that.

Only thing I would say in the defence is that the mic’s aren’t where the pictures are, so effectively they could have been shouting at the referee with Siggy in the shot, audio is just picked up from ambience mic which could be anywhere in the ground
Fair point. Still, that incident aside I stand by my general comment!

Ironically the only other manager who tried to buy him in the summer got the boot this week. Here's hoping for a double today.

Our fans were yelling "You're [Poor language removed]! You're [Poor language removed]!" as he was taking a set piece. I wish I could punch some of our lads in the mug.

THis is the same guy (I remember his voice) who shouted "your sh** lad, your fu***** sh**" at Ross last season.

Weirdly he was having a great game that day.

Would LOVE to know who this guy is.

Here's the "You're [Poor language removed], you're [Poor language removed] lad" mentioned on the last page.

Gotta hand it to our fans yesterday for being toxic, absolute teds. Was at the Brighton game sat between the home support and wasn't much impressed by our travelling lads either. Atmosphere is absolutely unedible, and certain fans are NOT contributing to that.

so depressing this

Probably has something to do with them being served up utter crap game in game out. Just a thought like.

The feller is telling it how it is

What do you want to eat the atmosphere for anyway you bad bad weirdo.

I hope that we saw the beginnings of Gylfi getting some form going. I hope and pray that he can start becoming more of a threat and do what he was bought to do. Good luck Gylfi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back