Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not even a luxury player. The likes of Ozil are luxury players, you have to carry them defensively but they are matchwinners in the final 3rd. This fella does not have that in him, he is terrified of trying to play a through ball, and the one time he did try it in the second half he booted it at Calvert-Lewin's neck.

We did that a few times in this game. What even are we?!

He's not even a luxury player. The likes of Ozil are luxury players, you have to carry them defensively but they are matchwinners in the final 3rd. This fella does not have that in him, he is terrified of trying to play a through ball, and the one time he did try it in the second half he booted it at Calvert-Lewin's neck.

Absolute coward of a footballer.

Best going back to Swansea where they'll put up with it and think the sunshine's out of his ring piece for lashing in a freekick

He may be some sort of luxury player. But right now we don’t need that. At all.

He offers nothing. Absolutely nothing. Even his set pieces are 90% boohockey.

Can’t be arsed with him HAVING to play every game just to prove he’s worth £45m.

Which he most definitely is not.

Him and Klassen are scared to death of holding the ball.

We give Barkley hammer for not releasing the ball and holding it for too long...at least he's got bottle to do that, to carry it, to not lose it. These frauds can't get rid of it fast enough or run away from the ball at every chance.

Said at the time spending anything north of 20m on him would be poor.

The way he's playing anything north of 2m and we'd have still been robbed. He's so slow.

What does he actually do? For the stick Klaassen gets at least he's new to the league and still adapting, this bloke has played here for years but today I forgot he was even on the pitch, and he was supposed to be in is natural position. He's another who needs dropping for a prolonged period if you ask me.

Complete waste of money.
The main benefit of signing him could turn out to be that his signing is the ultimate reason for Koeman getting sacked.
I'd get him to drive Koeman to the airport, but I'd have no confidence he could start the car.

What's the point in calling for players to be dropped when their replacements are just as bad as well? Easy to say it, bit we're all in aggreeance that pickford is the only one worthy of keeping their spot. Lookman is the only one who hasn't really had a fair crack.

Slower than Mark pembridge and has been hit by the Everton curse of not being able to hit a dead ball. Feel slightly sorry he hasn’t been played in his proper position but has been conspicuously absent when we have needed him to stand up and be counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back