Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

We might get £8-10m from Swansea when the next Manager comes in.

And they might take Williams on a free if we’re lucky. They must be p1ssing themselves.

Buying Klassen was the one that made no sense. Siggy will come good when he has people to pass the ball to.

See this is where I disagree, and is why I was so worried about him as a signing.

He isn't a passing player.

He doesn't get involved in build up play, other than simple passing, he is someone who ghosts into the box and gets on the end of other people's passing. If you think back to recent Everton teams I'd compare him most with Cahill (position and involvement wise rather than style).

His success in open play assists is basically one season playing off Bony. When Bony had a really good run of form and Swansea played some very open football.

He needs a passing midfield around him and a striker to play off.

The worrying thing is this is exactly the same limited skillset as Klaassen has. Neither are anything like the types of players we actually need.

That is why Vlasic is looking much better than either as he actually possesses something we lack (ability to move upfield with the ball at a reasonable pace).

To many good players at the club to be this bad . Only person to blame is Koeman ! Surely now enough is enough and he goes . Genuinely believe we will start to play again with him gone !

....offered nothing. You hope your most expensive player would be the one with the ability to make something happen but he doesn’t look capable. Even in a game like today you can see why he scores goals because very often he ends up in space near the penalty spot. It’s probably not so obvious watching on telly but the way we play means he might as well sit next to me and watch.

Very disappointing.

According to Koeman he was the difference between top 7 and champions league football...not a bad player but completely lost at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back