Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and I will take this up in a few months.
It doesn't change what I think of you but I am very disappointed Christopher.

Like with every manager and player I have poor vibes about, I hope I’m proven wrong.

Everton come first, I’d like nothing more than to see this coward lift a cup that he has contributed towards with his skill and desire

I’ll await our catch up in the new year on this subject buddy

I've always said he's a class player and petitioned for him to be signed up last January. I think we paid about £15M too much for him and at a time when his purchase made less sense. Butt he'll come good soon enough. He just needs a good manager.

I've liked him...on the back of if we still had Barkley, Rom etc.

But they're not here and as an individual player, he's not what we paid for.

The worst thing will be, in order to get the best out of him we'll need to spend another £40+ mill.

Poor.

Not a luxury player just a liability at the minute. If your not gonna play him in his right position ,leave him in the changing room cutting oranges.

I said he was an average midfielder, a waste of 40 odd million and got accused of being a RS. Seems if you have a different opinion this is a common on here. I also was accused of being an RS when I was against Ronko last season. Even Davek was questioned in some quarters but was welcomed back when it began to appear he was right all along.

I've liked him...on the back of if we still had Barkley, Rom etc.

But they're not here and as an individual player, he's not what we paid for.

The worst thing will be, in order to get the best out of him we'll need to spend another £40+ mill.

Poor.
Let's not forget, we still do have Barkley and I'd say if Koeman left he'd sign a new deal. Sigurdsson has some nice touches that can release strikers who play off the shoulder of the last defender and he has a deadly delivery - as we saw with his couple of set pieces against Lyon. If we paid out for a striker who can make use of those qualities we'd improve dramatically.

.... Going to be interesting over the next few games to see how Unsworth uses our club-record signing. I have a feeling he may be getting pushed to the margins a little more.

Get off his back and cheer the guy on along with the other players. It has been a nightmare for him, but he has not just turned into a bad player. I can see plenty at the club who are playing just as bad. I still believe this guy is the key. We have got rid of Ronnie no idea so lets just see if Siggy and a few others can start playing. He was not plop at Swansea as some are saying, just read those stats, all that in a very average team. So he has the ability, lets try and get it out of him. Maybe Ronnie was the reason most players have looked a bit not arsed this season? As posted above, we may get Ross back now Ronnie has gone. I would like to see Ross and Siggy together in a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back