Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

He can only do so much. He was excellent today.

Yeh agreed, thought he was really good but unfortunately he will be the scapegoat. Give him consistent games at 10 and he will produce like he did today. Was unlucky not to grab a couple more assists with DCL's finishing. Hope to see Barkley back playing next to him, perhaps on the right like last season.

Didn't play great today but the bar I've set for him is particularly high. Honestly not sure what I'd even want him to do to warrant it in my own mind.

Perhaps just controlling the game more, wanting and demanding the ball in dangerous situations, taking pop shots.

That being said, today, after a completely anonymous 30 mins during the first half, he did produce some nice moments from both open play and set pieces. This was promising.

Didn't play great today but the bar I've set for him is particularly high. Honestly not sure what I'd even want him to do to warrant it in my own mind.

Perhaps just controlling the game more, wanting and demanding the ball in dangerous situations, taking pop shots.

That being said, today, after a completely anonymous 30 mins during the first half, he did produce some nice moments from both open play and set pieces. This was promising.

If the bar was only 6 inches high fam he wouldn't be hitting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back