Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't pay £45m for him to have a decent game. He is supposed to be delivering killer crosses and free kicks and we've seen little of that. Granted he lacks a target to hit but he's been a bit of a luxury so far. Hopefully, Sam can set things up for him to demonstrate his skills because he'll win matches like he did at Swansea.

He has really improved over the last few weeks. I’m impressed by his work rate and pressing at times. He is one player who over the last few weeks looks to be trying for me when others clearly haven’t.

Going to benefit so much when the team is playing with confidence. Even tonight I felt there were times when there was so little for him to play off but he did everything he could in the role. Huddersfield is a great chance to keep it going.

Hopefully we get a proper target man in January, someone for him to hit with his free kicks and crosses.

His delivery tonight was class tonight and has been a few times this season, just sometimes we didn’t have anyone in the end of it

We didn't pay £45m for him to have a decent game. He is supposed to be delivering killer crosses and free kicks and we've seen little of that. Granted he lacks a target to hit but he's been a bit of a luxury so far. Hopefully, Sam can set things up for him to demonstrate his skills because he'll win matches like he did at Swansea.

On the contrary I thought his delivery was very good tonight, as well as his general play and his awareness.

Thought it was a very positive game for him, glimpses of what he was bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back