Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba at least has more touches and gets involved in the game.

If Sigurdsson just fractionally held the ball longer rather than getting rid of it like a hot potato, I'd like him a bit more.

So you don't care if he's good or not, you just want him to be a holding midfielder. That also makes a TON of sense. So he stinks because he is playing like himself. Like there is something inherently wrong with having a good first touch and playing the ball quickly.

He also stinks because he's good at free kicks. That's also one of my favorites.

So you don't care if he's good or not, you just want him to be a holding midfielder. That also makes a TON of sense. So he stinks because he is playing like himself. Like there is something inherently wrong with having a good first touch and playing the ball quickly.

He also stinks because he's good at free kicks. That's also one of my favorites.

He doesn't really have a good first touch as it tends to be a tackle. Him playing it quickly is purely down to not being able to hold the ball and is easily dispossessed.

And no, nothing like a holding midfielder. I just like my attacking midfielders to be able to hold the ball around the box and pick a pass when it's needed.

Leon Osman got more involved in attacks that he does.

Last edited:

He doesn't really have a good first touch as it tends to be a tackle. Him playing it quickly is purely down to not being able to hold the ball and is easily dispossessed.

And no, nothing like a holding midfielder. I just like my attacking midfielders to be able to hold the ball around the box and pick a pass when it's needed.

Leon Osman got more involved in attacks that he does.

Well, maybe he should have been involved in a lot fewer because he isn't close to as productive as Sigurdsson.

Look, if you don't like his style, fine. But that doesn't make him bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back