2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that screamer he scored against us for Portsmouth? Howard, the big divvy.

he had a good left peg on him did taylor, and big sam utilised it, by getting him on dead balls and set pieces and invariably he found his man.

Sigurdsson would represent a massive upgrade in ability i'd imagine, Sam will be licking his lips, and already lining up 1 or 2 strikers for the sig to feed!

Has to be a good thing, that we've finally found a way to play both him and Rooney in the same side.

Also Sigurdson and DCL seem to be building an understanding. Ironically with Sigurdson scoring.

Has to be a good thing, that we've finally found a way to play both him and Rooney in the same side.

Also Sigurdson and DCL seem to be building an understanding. Ironically with Sigurdson scoring.
I think that has been important, with the lack of quality in the squad, leaving one of two big players out was always a real down point, I don't think siggy will ever be a top class 45 mill player, but he's contributing as of the last two games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back