2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's certain categories of oddballs and I embrace most of them to be honest, but he's a bit sinister and is likely to turn up on your doorstep to murder you at any given time for not agreeing with his opinion. If we start to get a load of murders where a little bag of Gylfis hair is left at each crime scene then I think we know the culprit.

Worrying times whilst he's on the loose, stay vigilant Michael.

He does have lovely hair.
I think he's quite handsome tbh but my good lady doesn't see it.
She prefers Niasse, Williams and Martina.
Make that what you will.

He does have lovely hair.
I think he's quite handsome tbh but my good lady doesn't see it.
She prefers Niasse, Williams and Martina.
Make that what you will.

I suspect therefore that this is an accurate representation of her vagina?

njP8QxN.gif

He's building a good collection of goal of the season contenders for himself.

Hopefully he can pull it out of the bag again on Saturday as I can't see us creating many chances.

He's at it across all platforms of social media and you have to admire a man for that sort of commitment. Here he is on the other Everton forrum, apparently being accused of being a RAWK WUM, who'd have thought.

View attachment 42966

And here he is on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/user/rickyryder/comments/

I also remember he used autism as an insult and told the mods how to do their jobs on his last visit as @SiggyTheBlue, and for that reason I've had to report him in the hope of another swift banning.

@Groucho @roydo

We need someone like him in the media...he reminds me of the red pundits.

Predict he's going to get dogs abuse after this game but I doubt David Silva could do anything in today's line up. There's hardly anything for him to play off in the starting XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back