Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would appear so. Banned both incarnations before, what say the collective?

For me, the lad needs some medical attention, and also a girlfriend, or at least a dog. Or a cat. Guess what he would call them? Not a clue me.

Anyrate, as I am in a good mood following Bristol City (nearly) beating City, your call folk.

Keep. Lord Bucket Head and Blue Pride if Brum are just as weird. It gives GOT it's charm.

CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH

Well its difficult. The last 2 times he was canned was cos at the time my laptop would run like porridge every time he posted a massive post. So it was really annoying. But now, the internet has been restored to Chez Roydo, so not arsed as much.

Well its difficult. The last 2 times he was canned was cos at the time my laptop would run like porridge every time he posted a massive post. So it was really annoying. But now, the internet has been restored to Chez Roydo, so not arsed as much.

It is only going to get weirder and when it does, the morning call to CRUSH will sound louder and louder.

So it's keep, but with a view to a later crushing.

Hard to disagree. Still not a clue who that Buckethead is, or was. Sends us dead weird emails mind.

Spurty.

Actually this leads on to another question. When the likes of Spurty / Terry send the emails and Butters used to send the letters, where are they actually sending them to?

It would appear so. Banned both incarnations before, what say the collective?

For me, the lad needs some medical attention, and also a girlfriend, or at least a dog. Or a cat. Guess what he would call them? Not a clue me.

Anyrate, as I am in a good mood following Bristol City (nearly) beating City, your call folk.

Keep him, he's harmless.

Wait, butters used to send actual letters? Like in the post

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/ronald-koeman-discussion.89131/page-1057#post-5087388

When you are eventually banned again (and that can't be too far off to be honest) and you write another letter asking for you to be re-admitted do you really think you are going to get my and other mods' support?

For someone who purports to love the site you make no effort to ensure you can remain here.

GJ-2d1ESQBaMtLwBOpCZ1w.png

2014/15 was the last time Gylfi played as a central attacking midfielder for Swansea.

9 of his 10 assists were in open play.

3 of Ozil's & Coutinho's were in open play.

Eriksen only made a single open play assist the entire season.

The naysayers can say whatever the [Poor language removed] they want. Gylfi's stats don't lie.

He created 15 of his 17 goals that season in open play.

You’re weird lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back