Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
GJ-2d1ESQBaMtLwBOpCZ1w.png

2014/15 was the last time Gylfi played as a central attacking midfielder for Swansea.

9 of his 10 assists were in open play.

3 of Ozil's & Coutinho's were in open play.

Eriksen only made a single open play assist the entire season.

The naysayers can say whatever the [Poor language removed] they want. Gylfi's stats don't lie.

He created 15 of his 17 goals that season in open play.

2014/15 was the last time Gylfi played as a central attacking midfielder for Swansea.

The naysayers can say whatever the [Poor language removed] they want. Gylfi's stats don't lie.

Still gash

And all played hundreds more passes in open play.....

Ricky you waterborne animal bothering danger, Sigurdsson is not better than Sanchez or Ozil or any of the others on your little dweeb list.

He's been seriously average for us and utterly stank like the inside of your socks for Spurs.

Ricky you waterborne animal bothering danger, Sigurdsson is not better than Sanchez or Ozil or any of the others on your little dweeb list.

He's been seriously average for us and utterly stank like the inside of your socks for Spurs.

This tickled me

He's back...

Siggy The Blue is BACK

It would appear so. Banned both incarnations before, what say the collective?

For me, the lad needs some medical attention, and also a girlfriend, or at least a dog. Or a cat. Guess what he would call them? Not a clue me.

Anyrate, as I am in a good mood following Bristol City (nearly) beating City, your call folk.

Don't come here with your facts!

...I presume this supports my view that he’s even more effective as a no10.

For me, the lad needs some medical attention, and also a girlfriend, or at least a dog. Or a cat. Guess what he would call them? Not a clue me.

Anyrate, as I am in a good mood following Bristol City (nearly) beating City, your call folk.
Let him stay!

He's a touch odd but the anti-siggy mob are just as odd in their own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back