Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

We sign a boss player that has a deadly delivery and now that is considered a negative against a player, as we want all our goals to be total football because we are the school of science and set pieces don't count. Expect you won't be celebrating when we bang one in from a free kick then you utter loons.

He is a very good player , that is not in doubt... weather he's what we need is the question? Personally I don't think we can have "to many good players" he has a lot of quality and is in his prime... I don't care about the fee and I thinknand hope he's going to do very well for us... just wish we still had rom

We sign a boss player that has a deadly delivery and now that is considered a negative against a player, as we want all our goals to be total football because we are the school of science and set pieces don't count. Expect you won't be celebrating when we bang one in from a free kick then you utter loons.

Anyone who actually thinks this is a moron

They shouldn't be allowed outside without supervision

They should be banned from using heavy machinery

If they have kids then they should have them taken away because they aren't safe in their care

Haha, remember when we chastised our previous manager for "not believing in set pieces"?

Haha. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back