Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could buy a playmaker in mainland Europe for about half that price and younger.

Total negligence paying that much for him,he's worth 15 at most,it seems the the good work he did in the latter part of the season elevated his price.

You have to say Swansea played a blinder,we were bidding against ourselves as no other club had shown any interest in him,it was well known we had the money and we were desperate for a playmaker and Swansea got the absolute max for him and they don;t seem to be missing him much.
Leicester offered £40m for him.

Instead of the best player we actually have at the moment ??

No thanks
Rooneys only one of the better players at the moment because he's playing in what is considered his best position, the others are square pegs in round holes. The thing is other people, like sigurdsson would be better in that role. I've said previously I really believe rooney holds back the teams potential. Most teammates are in awe/intimidated by him and feel they must not play their natural game and instead adapt to him. Also it's like he wants to take over everything himself. It would be interesting to see how we'd go if he was left out the team for a couple of games and we played sigurdsson there behind dcl/Sandro and 2 of lookman/vlasic/mirallas/Lennon either side. I really think there would be a massive difference in a positive way

Will come good im sure. The whole team has been well below par. He's in a new team so will take time.

The teams we have played probably haven't helped. I'm sure over he next few games he will get more time and space on the ball.

Brought in not match fit along with 7 or 8 other new players. Throw in the run of fixtures we've had and it's nightmare stuff.

He's a top balls player and will start to show it soon enough.

You could buy a playmaker in mainland Europe for about half that price and younger.

Total negligence paying that much for him,he's worth 15 at most,it seems the the good work he did in the latter part of the season elevated his price.

You have to say Swansea played a blinder,we were bidding against ourselves as no other club had shown any interest in him,it was well known we had the money and we were desperate for a playmaker and Swansea got the absolute max for him and they don;t seem to be missing him much.
Leicester bid 40mil lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back